[H-GEN] running lambdamoo

Shaun Nykvist shaun at kangawallafox.com
Fri Aug 9 19:36:54 EDT 2002

Hi all

I am in the process of setting up lambdamoo server using the debian
packages.   I do have it running ok on other redhat servers, however the
install with the debian packages refers to editing a file /etc/moos.conf
which is created at the time of install for things to work, yet this file
is nowhere to be found or is not mentioned in any docs for debian.  Has
anyone had a similar problem or know who to solve this one...or is this a
bug in woody??

Cheers
Shaun