[H-GEN] Thanks and another thing ...

MartinC mczaplej at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 29 07:11:56 EDT 2002

Hi,

I payed 20.50$ :)

What sort of a card do you want to get? and for how much?

Since I visit Ebay quite a bit I can keep my eyes open.  Alternatively you
can purchase this card directly from the seller I dont mind, here is the
link to the auction
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2018334650 , and if
you do chose to do so you must remember there will be some postage involved.

regards,

Martin