[H-GEN] Re: HTML email

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 19 04:21:25 EDT 2002

At 06:10  19/04/02 +1000, you wrote:

> > I am not really into the habit of changing my email configuration to
> > send one email.
>
>You may not be, but Outlook is.

I use Eudora for my email. I have tried to configure it to be as neutral as
possible. (I have no idea if I'm sending 80 wide email so some feedback
would be appreciated) And when an email contains html elements, it asks me
if I wish to send it in html or text format. I assume you can also do this
with Outlook, but having never used the program I really wouldn't know.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763
"When your soul is tired, and your heart is weak,
Do you think of love as a one-way street?"
-- Ricky Martin, "Private Emotion".