[H-GEN] New HD in Sunblade 100

Sharon Dainty sdainty at free2air.com.au
Wed Apr 17 19:19:43 EDT 2002

> Ian Pulsford wrote:
>
> | Quick!  How does one go about forming a consultancy (I probably need
> | more experience first).
> greg wrote:
> You also need at least two partners to work with.  Making all
> the decisions all on your own is pretty daunting (and really
> easy to get seriously wrong) when this is all new to you.

I work from home and in an office, the best advice I can give is 'network'.
I dont know if I agree with the partner thing, but if you have people that
you can bounce things off, it makes it so much easier.
For example- I have on my ICQ, a guy from england who knows everything about
networking, a guy from sydney who is a microsoft engineer, A guy in tamworth
that knows anything about informations security, a sys admin, a programmer
and a redhat guy.and a few others - and I have this list
if I run into any problem, I can quickly ask any of these people and I
usually can solve the problem...
sharon