[H-GEN] Robotics & Linux

Matthew bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 18:00:35 EDT 2002

I noticed someone a couple of meetings ago who had a robotic arm they were
'playing' with under linux. What have you done? What are you planning on doing?
Come forth ye silent masked rogue.

On a slightly more serious note, one of the linux conf presentations covered
PLC control under linux. Given the incompatability between the software used in
the major brand names in the market place I'm guessing that project might have
a good long term future (on a performance/compatibility/support basis and on
cost). Similary for robotics under linux. Comments?