[H-GEN] estranged humbugers.

Sandra Milne silne at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 11 08:05:05 EDT 2002

I'd love a ride thanks. Brendan is going away this weekend so he won't be
joining us (much to his regret). I live at 8 Franklin St. It's off Aubigny
St and is one-way so you go into Aubigny St off Ipswich Rd and hang a left
then drive nearly to the top of the street. alternatively u can duck
through the chardon's hotel carpark ;-)

Whatever time you'll be heading through here is fine with me. I'll have
just the one computer to go so i shouldn't take up too much space.

Sandra.

silne at optushome.com.au
ICQ: 7632763