[H-GEN] estranged humbugers.

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 11 05:50:50 EDT 2002

G'day Sandra,
I pick up Vince at about 2.30 pm, and he is some where near you [You
picked up those RedHat manuals from him, a few weeks back].
Would you & Brendan like a pick up as well? It will be in the Bedford,
so there is heaps of room - though comfort may be an issue for those in
the back!!
What street do you live in?
cheers Tony

 I live in Annerley behind the Chardons Hotel. We should have our new

--
..........Baggins
http://www.wehavethewayin.com/

I don't know where I've been
............ and I'm not sure when I'm going
ô¿ô
int +61+7  local 3379 1048