[H-GEN] estranged humbugers.

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Tue Apr 9 20:18:27 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Sharon Dainty wrote:

> there are externals on this list- that cant get to meetings..
> Which I have been meaning to ask- is the meetings documented in some way?
> can I get minutes posted or handouts on the web? Is there such things?

Hi Sharon.  The meetings are very fluid in nature, so except for the
occassional talks we have there isn't alot to document :)  Talks are often
put on the web site for later reference.

Are you sure you can't make it for even a bit, you might like them :)
They go from 3pm 'til late.  If transport is the issue advise which area
you live in as alot of people get lifts to meetings.
Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   blake: up 90 days,  8:49,  8 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.02, 1.00