[H-GEN] RE: 80pin scsi

Kris Amy krisamy1 at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 8 21:54:34 EDT 2002

I have a 80 pin SCA IBM disk here and was wondering what the best way to
connect into my system was. It's a IBM DDRS-34560

Possible options are to get these SCA 80pin -> 68pin UW-scsi connectors
and would i need one of these per device(i would need 1 for disk but if
i got more disks i would need to get more) or only for the card?
http://cableclub.com/view_product.asp?item_no=10467&category=SCA+H.D.D.+Converter

Or is is possible to get 80pin SCSI adapters, if so i couldn't find one
on adaptec's site. But that doesn't mean that they aren't available. I'm
not currently looking at getting a raid card because of price but if
that becomes the easiest option then I may go that way

Kind Regards
--
Kris Amy

Brisbane, Australia
+61 411 202 258

Network Administrator,
UCB Australia,

System Administrator,
http://www.sirdurkus.net/
http://www.lunadawn.net/

| The Rythm, The Traxx, The Basement, The Jaxx |