[H-GEN] Simple Linux editors

Sharon Dainty sdainty at free2air.com.au
Mon Apr 8 01:00:24 EDT 2002

as a 'newbie', I find this argument quite amusing. Doesnt it just depend on
what your used to?
At Uni I am doing everything on emacs, and I find it very easy. cut paste
copy, anything ; Im sure if I ever used pico, vi, ed or sed, I would find
them just as hard as I am only used to using emacs.

sort of like anything- when the only thing you have used is windows, you
dont understand linux; when your only used to coffee, you hate tea. maybe
oneday I will be an editor connoisseur and can give a real opinion.
SD