[H-GEN] Any rdesktop users out there?

Raymond Smith zzrasmit at uqconnect.net
Mon Apr 1 03:03:02 EST 2002

Hi Ewan,

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Ewan Edwards wrote:
> Sorry I can't be of more help.

Actually this helped heaps. The problem was that I had left off the -l
option after concluding that this was of no use. Setting this option off
(do not acquire a license) allowed me to successfully get the login
screen. Now all I have to do is fight with it to use a proper keymap for a
Sun Type 6 keyboard.

Thanks again,

Raymond
---
raymond at humbug.org.au     "Try, or try not. There is no do." -- said during
                          a linux.conf.au 2002 organising committee meeting