[H-GEN] reasonable web hosting

Josh Powell josh.p at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 11 02:08:20 EDT 2001

Hi all. I am looking for a reasonably priced web hosting provider in
Australia. So far, I have not found one that was satisfactory. What I'm
after is around 20 mb disk space, a reasonable allowance of bandwidth, cgi
bin, my own domain name, and around the $20 per month mark. I would also
prefer it to be here in Australia, and not someone reselling an American
service (which most seem to be).

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks, Josh.

Josh Powell < josh.p at optusnet.com.au >