[H-GEN] HEADS UP: Debian for Kids

Tony Bilbrough mtbilbro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 23 22:04:34 EDT 2001

G'day David,
Would you like me to bring a p133 box along to the next meet, with say a
500 Mb HDD.?
Perhaps we could experiment with an install to the size you want with
the packages you want, then Just ? do a CD burn with some sort of
install routine bunged on the end. Perhaps one lifted from the PC User
CD, or such like. They would most likely be glad with the free
publicity, when asked.
As a rather inept Linux Newbie, I might have it all wrong? but I would
like to help if I can.
Tony B

--
ô¿ô