[H-GEN] Building a 2.4 kernel for Debian Potato

Jason McDonald jasonm at foxboro.com.au
Mon Jul 23 20:25:18 EDT 2001

Hi Joshua,

You could try running "make dep" (and possbily "make clean") after running
"make config" (or whatever you use) but before actually building the
kernel.  This ensures that the dependencies between the various parts of
the kernel and modules are handled correctly for your chsoen
configuration.

Good luck,
J.