[H-GEN] Sendmail problems

Martin mczaplej at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 23 03:35:06 EDT 2001

127.0.0.1 localhost is the default entry, should I change this?

these are the first 3 lines of my /etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1	localhost
203.45.199.87     caffeine	caffeine.dyn.dhs.org
203.45.199.87	securemail	securemail.2y.net

securemail.2y.net is the one sendmail is configured for, it seems to be
working but is very patchy, refuses remote client connections....

any ideas would be appreciated,,

thanks!!

./martin