[H-GEN] daemon

Douglas Alan South dsouth at trontos.com
Wed Jul 11 21:47:18 EDT 2001

I've got my imapd up and running (BIG HINT, don't follow the Cyrus HOWTO
blindly. It's out of date. Ignore inetd bits). Now I'm trying to get it
to run automagically at boot time, but have a slight problem. In my
script, I'm:

daemon /usr/cyrus/bin/master

but this just hangs and never returns. Is this right? Any clues as to
why this is happening or anything I can do to make it work correctly?

Regards,
Doug