[H-GEN] mandrake 7.2

Darrin Mison staeci at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 11:25:00 EST 2001

I found 7.2 took up too much space for my liking - probably due to
KDE2 (which it forces upon you) but I don't know. My sound card also
stopped working when I changed the login from kdm to xdm.  So I'm back
to Redhat6.2 which has been my fav so far.  Debian is just a little
too hard for me to get going at the moment.

--
Darrin Mison