[H-GEN] file conversions

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Wed Feb 14 18:47:42 EST 2001

Hi All,
            yet again I have another simple question to ask you all. I
am in the process of converting my reference list for my thesis from
reference manager to bibtex. Now reference manager seems to be playing
up and I can't get it to output how I would like, however the output is
still easily convertable, except I don't know how to add in carriage
returns. Each reference is on one line which I want to break up, ie so
that author, title etc are on separate lines. I managed to put
separators between each part. I'm sure there is an easy way to do this,
otherwise I have to manually do it myself, and with over 300 references,
well I'll be buggered if I'm going to do that,

thanks in advance

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski