[H-GEN] Using xdm to query remote hosts?

ben.carlyle at invensys.com ben.carlyle at invensys.com
Sun Dec 9 21:07:49 EST 2001

Howdy,

Does anyone know how to get xdm to query a remote xdm as a client using
the chooser?

I'd like to set up display :0 as a normal local display, but also to have
:1 as a an Xterm capable of doing xdm logins to particular remote
machines. I'm sure this is possible, but after browsing the documentation
for longer than I really should have I'm none the wiser. Can anyone give
me a hint?  :)

Benjamin.