[H-GEN] Stallion Easyserver - ports resetting

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Fri Aug 10 01:59:33 EDT 2001

Hi all.  One of our clients re Iped their netowkr and all went well.  As
part of that they re-IPed a Stallion EasyServer II  terminal server.  As
all did not go well I came in and got it up and running for them.

he config is the same as before except that the IPs have been changed (it
now uses 192.168 address space).  All works as before

.  All seemed to be working well but  we've discovered that now the ports
reset to factory defaults following a disconnecting of a ppp session.
This did not happen before.

I'd love to type more but I'm approaching a 2 minute lag.  appologies for
the many typos too :)  The config is too long to post but I can forward
paerts of it as needed.

The config has been freshily tftped off the server (the client hit reset
on the terminal server before my arrival which clears the config).

nyway, I hope this makese sense with all the typos.  I'm, now about 4
paragraphs p[ast what I can see on the screen :)

Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119
   Linux counter project ID #16440 (http://www.li.org)
   blake: up 35 days, 12:36, 17 users,  load average: 1.06, 1.03, 1.00