[H-GEN] how do I unsubscribe?

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Mon Apr 23 04:44:37 EDT 2001

Matt Bodman <mbodman at austereo.com.au> writes:

> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and  ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.           ]
> [ Worthwhile understanding: http://www.humbug.org.au/netiquette.html ]

[nothing of substance]

        majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au

with the word

        unsubscribe

in the body.  If you are not sending your message from the address
you're subscribed from, I'll see a bounce and do my best to respond to
it in due course.  Power users can

<rot13 reason="UI">
hfr gur Znwbeqbzb `juvpu' pbzznaq, yvxr fb:

        juvpu zl-vfc.pbz

juvpu jvyy nfx znwbeqbzb gb fraq onpx gur yvfg bs fhofpevoref gung
zngpu gur fgevat tvira.

Abj gung lbh xabj juvpu nqqerff lbh'er *ernyyl* fhofpevorq ng, lbh'yy
arrq gb sbetr fbzr urnqref, juvpu znl or rnfl, be uneq.  Qba'g gel
guvf hayrff lbh xabj jung lbh'er qbvat.
</rot13>

jason
--
Windows is user-friendly, but with friends like that . . .