[H-GEN] Java and Forte

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Fri Apr 13 04:22:15 EDT 2001

I have been playing with Forte for Java but am having a problem with
grouping of radio buttons.

Coding long hand I can declare a new ButtonGroup and add radio buttons
to that group but I can not seem to find a similar automatic
functionality in Forte.

I can not believ that the functionality is not there...can anyone fill
me in on this?
--
Frank Brand
E-mail:- fbrand at uq.net.au