[H-GEN] Does anyone have the Solaris 8 X86 CD handy

Peter J Arnold pjarnold at uq.net.au
Fri May 12 20:08:41 EDT 2000

Greetings,
Does anyone have the Solaris 8 intel distribution that they might lend me to
burn a copy of the OS CD from?

I'm ordering the SPARC version ('cause it's a bugger to burn bootable sparc
CD's) which comes with other CD's with applications that I believe are intel and
sparc.

Cheers
Peter Arnold
| email pjarnold at uq.net.au  | To err is human |
| Brisbane, Qld, Australia  | To moo bovine.  |