[H-GEN] mandrake supermount

Darrin Mison staeci at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 22:44:18 EDT 2000

just been looking at mandrake linux on the net and thinking about heading that way.

It mentions that their kernel has been enhanced by the supermount utility which
does away with having to manually mount file-systems.  Well I like having to  manually
mount fs , gives me a sense of control, and I have a nice little wm applet to do
it with.

So I am wondering does anyone know if this is an option when installing mandrake or
are you stuck with it (barring compiling a new kernel I guess).

--
Darrin Mison