[H-GEN] Install of Corel Linux to new partition

Sarah Hollings sez at powerup.com.au
Thu Mar 30 18:32:48 EST 2000

http://kb.corel.com/kbdocs/UNKNOWN/CL10ENG0/CL10ENG0_201986.htm

The above is a link to one of Corel's Linux knowledgebase pages.  In my
prev plea for help email I mentioned that Corel had blown away my
windows as it never gave me the option to install to the partition I had
created with Partition Magic.

The above contains the answer.  Corel's sooper-dooper installer has it's
own partition table editor which you **have** to use.  It won't let you
do it the way I tried to.

Would've been good to have known that....
--
We are no other than a moving row
of Magic-Shadow shapes, that come, and go