[H-GEN] A question of users and time.

Jim jsmart at gil.com.au
Fri Jun 2 11:19:14 EDT 2000

Hi,

Is it possible for two users on the same machine to have different
timezones associated with their sessions.

ie:
- User A in Brisbane runs on EST
- User B in Perth runs on WST
- Machine believes it is whatever.

I have trawled various man pages and documetation, which all seems to
suggest that it is not possible. I just want to either be enlightened or
have some confirmation that I can stop searching for an answer.

Regards,

Jim Smart