[H-GEN] A question of users and time.
jsmart at gil.com.au
Fri Jun 2 11:19:14 EDT 2000
[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and ]
[ Unix-related topics. Please observe the list's charter. ]
Is it possible for two users on the same machine to have different
timezones associated with their sessions.
- User A in Brisbane runs on EST
- User B in Perth runs on WST
- Machine believes it is whatever.
I have trawled various man pages and documetation, which all seems to
suggest that it is not possible. I just want to either be enlightened or
have some confirmation that I can stop searching for an answer.
* This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au .
* Postings to this list are only accepted from subscribed addresses of
* lists 'general' or 'general-post'.
More information about the General