[H-GEN] Programing2

Simon Robertson sijr at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 31 01:27:43 EDT 2000

Fellows,

Thanks very much all of you guys for your advice so far.

You have helped me greatly over the last two days in making a couple of
decisions.

Would anyone know company or university names that would have
appropriate courses available for 'career' such qualifications,
preferably near the Sunshine Coast, Qld? Other than that names of
companies that take on enthusiastic/promising self-taught programmers?

I know this is asking a lot, but would anyone know any companies that
have Traineeships?

I believe 'c' is the one I will start with as I have found plenty of
info, which after a brief look has only made me more interested.

AGAIN I MUST SAY, ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS.

Thankyou,

Simon