[H-GEN] Programing

Simon Robertson sijr at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 30 03:41:31 EDT 2000

Andre,

I am 28yrs, have mandrake 7.0, FreeBSD 4.0 and Windows 98 all working
together on a laptop.

I know a fair bit about computers, including linux and unix, just have
not gone into programing. I have plenty of time to do what ever
learning, whether uni,tafe or by job.

Just where should I start as in Austalia, and with what program/s (one
or several)

Thanks,

Simon