[H-GEN] few things

Michael s355827 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Jul 23 23:18:37 EDT 2000

Hi everybody =)

1) looking to buy a 200mhz cpu... intel MMX hardware prefered. If you have
one pls email me privately.

2) has anybody seen a command called "no" I came across this when I was
trying to compile a new version of xchat. The make can't find it on my
system so it causes it to die... I poked around on rpmfind.net to look for
it with no luck. Would anybody know what package it comes from?

--
Michael Ross
Shard                   shard at shadowfire.org
http://shard.cjb.net    irc.shadowfire.org
"How can love ever be called a failure?"
--luminara