[H-GEN] dotless ip notation

Michael Anthon mca at tams.com.au
Wed Jan 19 22:40:29 EST 2000

Heh, the only time I have seen these forms of address is in spam mail,
normally for pr0n, similiar to this...
Banned and Uncensored!!! Every FETISH Imagineable!!!

		JOIN FOR FREE!!!
           http://3327036934/al/fr9fgg/freejoin3.html
		JOIN FOR FREE!!!

"Raunchy, Hardcore Filth! This is a SEX EXPLOSION!!"
		50,000 VIDEO FEEDS!!
      Toy Cam - YOU pick the TOY and the HOLE!

         http://3327036934/al/fr9fgg/freejoin3.html

 but maybe he needs it for a valid reason.... 8^)
*chuckle*

Oh, thought I would test this and it works fine for me using Opera 3.61,
Netscrape 4.6 and IE5, all going via squid 2.1.PATCH2.

Cheers
Michael