[H-GEN] PPP problems

Mike Andrew mikero at norfolk.nf
Tue Jan 18 05:26:05 EST 2000

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Marshall, Joshua wrote:

> I've tried some different modems, different com ports, and I've changed the
> setup so that it has a MRU and MTU of 1500
>
> Any ideas? Or things I can try??

oooooooh no, that's 'orrible. depending on the connection speed of course,
but your MRU should be around the 572 mark for 36k

the ppp connection negotiates the mtu setting with the other peer (it tells
yours what it wants). Your setup might be ignoring this request, hence the
problems.

  --
http://users.nf/linux/
StepByStep submissions: mikero at norfolk.nf