[H-GEN] linbot

Clinton Roy s344025 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Jan 6 09:11:50 EST 2000

hello folks.

I've started using Linbot on the Humbug site, mostly as a link
checker, but it has some other useful features. The generated reports
can be found at http://www.humbug.org.au/linbot/

I created a new Linbot plugin, sitebyauthor.py (no chocolate chip
cookie for guessing what Linbot is written in) that shows what content
has been created by what authors, basically to give credit where
credit is due. Fortunately for some authors it doesn't check HTML or
CSS validity...yet. :)

So, to everyone who has done talks, or is half way through them
(Jason, remember RMS? :) please spend some time on them. Before you
give your talk slides to me, it might be nice to run tidy over them, a
few times... :)

Links for tidy and Linbot can be found on the technical details page.

bye.
--
``it's the perfect hassle, for the perfumed kiss''
			- Smashing Pumpkins, Daphne Descends