[H-GEN] avoiding emacs pinky

Clinton Roy s344025 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Jan 1 03:51:11 EST 2000

hello all, happy new year and all that garbage.

Since gangy was forcibly removed from my wrist I've been looking for
ways to make my life a little easier, setting modifier-keys-are-sticky
to true has been quite helpful. [1]

Now I'd like the mode line to show what modifier keys have been
pressed, like it normally does after a slight pause, but I don't want
a pause, anyone know what I should be setting?

Thanks for any help, my wrist thanks you, not in the physical sense
though.

1. it's a feature exclusive to xemacs, right? :/
--
``it's the perfect hassle, for the perfumed kiss''
			- Smashing Pumpkins, Daphne Descends