[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] Linux Expo anyone?

Bruce Campbell bc at humbug.org.au
Mon Feb 21 02:45:13 EST 2000

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Michael wrote:

michael> On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Raymond Smith wrote:
michael>
michael> > Is anyone planning on attending? If so, the Executive would like to here
michael> > from you so we can help coordinate car-pooling and the like.
michael>
michael> I would like to attend, but I don't own a car or anything like that, so if
michael> anybody who is going could offer me a lift I would forever be in your
michael> debt.

Well, I've realised that it is a trivial matter to change my return flight
from Seoul to terminate in Sydney, so I will be attending the first day of
the expo.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the rest of the
conference due to work.

Life sucks sometimes.

--==--
Bruce.