[H-GEN] databases for linux

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Wed Dec 6 16:38:07 EST 2000

Thanks for all the replies, I now have more that enough pointers to get me started.

cheers

Johann

*Johann Kwiatkowski                                Spot The Dog Graphics *
*email: johann at spot-the-dog.com              http://www.spot-the-dog.com *
*P.O. Box 311, Helensvale                                                *
*Qld, Australia, 4210                                 ph  61 7 5501 5712 *
*mobile: 0418 797 419                                fax  61 7 5501 5713 *