[H-GEN] Dual Booting WinNT/RH6.2 with a dash of SCSI

Damian Bickhoff q9405096 at brampton.cqu.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 02:49:29 EDT 2000

Raymond Smith uttered:
> Thanks for the pointers. GRUB looks cool, but is still in Alpha.

If it matters, I've been using it for the past six months or so without
too many problems on my main work machine.  As noted earlier, it's quite
nice.  I think it's on a different level than LILO -- GRUB can actually
read data from partitions, if I understand it right.

It's a bit harder to give free-form kernel options at boot time, but I
put most of my oft-used ones in a menu file, along with all the other
interesting OSes that make their home on my drive.
--
damian, with a black desktop and AOL 5.0! CD under a coffee mug.