[H-GEN] Dual Booting WinNT/RH6.2 with a dash of SCSI

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Wed Aug 16 20:54:58 EDT 2000

Another thing to try would be GRUB (GRand Unified Bootloader).  This
thing is rather nice once you decipher the doco for it and is capable of
booting a myriad of different systems.  GRUB development was taken over
by some GNU people in the last year or so.

There is another system that looks very flash, XOSL
(http://www.xosl.org/).  Don't know a lot about it but it claims to
support NT/2000 among many others.

Cheers
Michael Anthon