[H-GEN] video card problem

Grant, Luke lgrant at seven.com.au
Thu Aug 3 19:44:56 EDT 2000

I think it is fair to rule out the monitor being the problem because of the
"little solid bars under things like pine" etc.
The blue as black could have (if found on its own) been contributed to poor
voltage in the blue channel circuit or some suh thing but i have never seen
a CRT put "little solid bars" in predictable possitions on certain apps.

I don't know enough about the workings of a video card to be able to comment
further but at least you can be sure that it is not a monitor problem.

Luke

Luke Grant
Systems Administrator
Seven Queensland.