[H-GEN] Windows Compiler

Grant, Luke lgrant at seven.com.au
Wed Aug 2 01:42:06 EDT 2000

You should also make the effort to learn one of the unix text editors live
"vi" or some other standard editor because you will find that many places
will expect you to code in a standard environment like that. You will also
find it useful in situation where you need to update code on older unix
boxes with no X interface. You can always be sure that "vi" will be on a
unix box in some form or another.

(please....i am not trying to start a text editor war here....feel free to
replace "vi" with whatever your personal fave is.)

Luke

Luke Grant
Systems Administrator
Seven Queensland.