[H-GEN] Future Programing Advice

Simon Robertson sijr at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 2 01:20:58 EDT 2000

Adrian and Benjamin,

This company S.E.A. is a bit more than a TAFE, but don't worry I take in
your advice and do not plan to end my qualifications at just that level. I
will just wait until the time arrives before I make the decision. The 12
month Diploma in IT with S.E.A. is recognised equal to two years credit in a
Bachelor of Engineering (Software Engineering), which is a four year course.

Cheers,

Simon