[H-GEN] Windows Compiler

Simon Robertson sijr at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 1 17:31:35 EDT 2000

Hi Fellows,

I am doing well so far teaching myself 'c' in Linux and Unix, all thanks
to you guys.

Though a book I am using, in Windows uses MS Visual c++ 5.0 or Borland
c++ 5.02, which both have text editor, compiler, debugger, dos prompt
etc. all in one. I was wondering is there a similar program out there
that has all of these features just not the cost outlay, that I happened
to discover they have?

So would anyone know of a program equal to MS Visual c++ 5.0 or Borland
c++ 5.02 in features just not in price, possibly even a shareware or
freeware?

Thankyou,

Simon