[H-GEN] Xenix

Doug Young dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Mon Apr 17 16:48:05 EDT 2000

Thanks Darrrin .... as far as I'm aware all xenixes came on 5 1/4 inch
floppies anyway .. the machine in question sure doesn't have a CD drive
!!!!!  Would you also please find out if the version you are talking about
is SCO or Microsoft, I don't know that there's a lot of difference but would
prefer the SCO one if possible since I have an original manual for that