[H-GEN] JDK1.2.2 for Linux

Conor Cunningham cunningham at uq.net.au
Thu Apr 13 11:10:12 EDT 2000

Hey,

Thanks for the site. As im a wee bit of a newbie to Linux, Im rather
confused when presented with so many different options.

I noticed there were three dirs;

	i386
	ppc
	sparc

I take it the one im looking for isnt in ppc or sparc. However in i386
there is a rc3 and rc4 dir. Within these Dirs there are 3 or 4 files all
relating to JDK1.2.2. and im rather confuzzled.Im trying to install it
on RedHat 6.1. Any pointers as to which file I should grab would be much
appreciated.

Cheers

--
Regards,

Conor Cunningham
cunnigham at uq.net.au

"Sorry, we are too, when a child dies;
but at the immolation of a race, who cries?" - John Blight