[H-GEN] Wrong time.

Jason McDonald jasonm at foxboro.com.au
Wed Apr 12 02:14:54 EDT 2000

Looks like your system clock is set to GMT instead of local time.  I know
how to fix it in SuSE, but not in Red Hat.  There should be a way to tell
linux to interpret the system time as GMT and adjust it to the configured
timezone.

Sorry I can't offer a solution, but hopefully we've identified the problem
:-)

J.