[H-GEN] Digital Venturis 486

Doug Young dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Mon Apr 3 17:20:32 EDT 2000

That thing works perfectly with FreeBSD 4.0, I used the 2 x 16Mb RAM and a
540Mb HDD I had here, had to change the DEC network card for an SMC one
because it wouldn't see the card ... maybe just I didn't know correct
address though ..... so I'll come get the matching one for myself tonight or
in morning .... anyone else who wants a gateway box will have to make do
with the earlier versions :)