[H-GEN] Unix SysAdmin Job

Robert Stuart rstu at qbssss.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 04:58:47 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Hi,

Please note
Some of you might be interested in a sysadmin job going here.  We run
linux for our file servers and have solaris boxes with oracle on them.
This job has a lot of opportunities for professional development.

The pay is between $1,7350 and $1,989 per fortnight (Qld Gov PO-3).

Graduates should feel free to apply if they believe they have relevant
knowledge/experience.

If you want to ask for further information about the job,  feel free to
drop me an email (or phone, but email is more convenient), or phone Glen
Whitaker on 3864 0347.

--
Robert Stuart
rstuart at qbssss.edu.au
Qld Board of Senior Secondary School Studies
Ph  61-7-3864 0364