[H-GEN] ip masq, ,chaining, proxies, squid etc

staeci at yahoo.com staeci at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 10:22:17 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Thanks to all that replied, gives me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling ;-)

Still having some problems but I will do a bit more reading and see what I
can find.  I modified my /etc/rc.d/rc.local (?) as suggested by Harry
Phillips and my linux client can get to hotmail.com and linuxtoday.com
(sometimes) with lynx but no other sites. And the windows machines can
still only get mail.

By the way if anyone knows of a good free win32 X server I would be in your
eternal debt.  I'm using MicroImages Xserver 2.0.2 and only have 9 days of
evaluation left and can't afford to spend money on it.

--
Its not that unix isn't user friendly,
its just more picky about who its friends are.