[H-GEN] source control software

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Fri Oct 22 00:04:16 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

On 22 Oct 1999, Clinton Roy wrote:
> i'd prefer to stick to free stuff, as it's the only type of software
> that hangs around long enough and actually makes a difference to a
> large number of people.

I do not think any survey of version control would be complete without
looking at Rational's Clearcase product. I have not used it myself, but it
is the most comprehensive version control system out... other HUMBUGers
might know.

---
raymond at humbug.org.au              The early bird catches the worm,
                                       but the second mouse eats the cheese