[H-GEN] lost the plot... most likely

Bruce Campbell bc at thehub.com.au
Sun Oct 17 23:58:31 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Steven McIntyre wrote:

> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
> Unix-related topics. ]
> > > 192.160.0.255

Now would be a good time for a real life anecdotal storey about the perils
of using public IP numbers as your internal subnet, and then finding that
you want to retrieve software from an organisation using those same
numbers.

--==--
Bruce.