[H-GEN] Pricing of Cisco switches

Willie Yeo willie at ssc.qld.edu.au
Sat Oct 2 18:36:00 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

	Those who asked me what the Cisco switches cost, the one that was
brought into Humbug is selling at :

	Cisco Cataylst 1900 series

	C1924-A switch (24 x 10TP, plus 2 x 100TX) = $1426 (ex-tax).

	I remembered Gary was asking me this question.

 Willie Yeo                      |
 CNA, BIT-in-progress            |  :                                :
 Network / Systems Administrator |         This space for hire !
 Saint Stephen's College         |            > VERY CHEAP <
 Coomera, Gold Coast,            |  :                                :
 AUSTRALIA                       |